- September 6, 2021 at 1:13 am #25834Dany Indrawan PratamaParticipant
Displays the user with the most votes depending on the time period. It may be monthly or yearly or even weekly. So the admin can find out who the user with the most votes is. It would be interesting if you could add a shortcode for the end user view or in the wordpress admin dashboardSeptember 7, 2021 at 9:38 pm #25846Nathan KinkeadKeymaster
Would the time period be for the votes or for the date of the topic or reply?
To filter by the dates of the votes would not be possible because I don’t store the dates of the votes.
But, I already have a widget called “bbPress Voting Trending Topics” to display the topics with the highest votes.
– I could add a option to specify the time period used to query those topics.
– I could also add an option to also query replies, but that would not be good for the UI because there’s no short title for replies like we have for topics.
– I could add an option to show the author instead of the topic title that way I could include replies in the query. However, that made me realize that you might want to total the scores of all of each author’s topics/replies… that could get pretty intensive on the database (and for development)
Let me know if these thoughts helped you to realize more specifically what you’re looking for. Can you add some clarity?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.